Welcome to my homepage. I am a Marie Curie Fellow at Warwick University with Miles Reid, doing research in algebraic geometry.
Publications and preprints:
- Stable maps to Looijenga pairs, joint with P. Bousseau and A. Brini, in preparation.
Prelog Chow groups of self-products of degenerations of cubic threefolds, joint with C. Böhning and H.-C. von Bothmer, arXiv:1912.05363.
Log BPS numbers and multiplicities of stable log maps: the next cases, joint with J. Choi, S. Katz and N. Takahashi, submitted, arXiv:1908.10906.
- On the log-local principle for the toric boundary, joint with P. Bousseau and A. Brini, submitted, arXiv:1908.04371.
- Log BPS numbers of log Calabi-Yau surfaces, joint with J. Choi, S. Katz and N. Takahashi, submitted, arXiv:1810.02377.
- Local Gromov-Witten Invariants are Log Invariants, joint with T. Graber and H. Ruddat, Adv. Math., vol. 350, 2019.
- Local BPS Invariants: Enumerative Aspects and Wall-Crossing, joint with J. Choi, S. Katz and N. Takahashi, Int. Math. Res. Notices, published online Aug 2nd 2018.
- A constructive approach to a conjecture by Voskresenskii, joint with M. Florence, Selecta Math. (N.S.), vol. 23, no. 4, 2017.
- On a conjecture by N. Takahashi on log mirror symmetry for the projective plane, AMS Adv. Stud. Pure Math., vol. 83, 2019, Primitive forms and related subjects – Kavli IPMU 2014.
- Local and relative BPS state counts for del Pezzo surfaces, AMS Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., vol. 93, 2016, String-Math 2014.
- Enumerative aspects of the Gross-Siebert program, joint with P. Overholser and H. Ruddat, Calabi-Yau Varieties: Arithmetic, Geometry and Physics, Fields Inst. Monogr., vol. 34, 2015.
- Integrality of relative BPS state counts of toric del Pezzo surfaces, joint with T. Wong and G. Zaimi, Commun. Number Theory Phys., vol. 7, no. 4, 2013.
My name in Korean 미셸 and in Chinese characters 魅志江流 or 米歇尔.
Some lectures on the Gross-Siebert program.
After completing my PhD at Caltech, I went on a trip up (and inevitably back down) the California coast, which turned out to be rather memorable, and led to this photo:
This is one of my absolutely very most favorite pieces of music.