Welcome. I am a lecturer (UK equivalent of Assistant Professor) at the University of Birmingham with the group of Geometry and Mathematical Physics.
Publications and preprints:
- Stable maps to Looijenga pairs, joint with P. Bousseau and A. Brini, arXiv:2011.08830.
Prelog Chow groups of self-products of degenerations of cubic threefolds, joint with C. Böhning and H.-C. von Bothmer, arXiv:1912.05363.
- Stable maps to Looijenga pairs: orbifold examples, joint with P. Bousseau and A. Brini, arXiv:2012.10353, accepted for publication at Lett. Math. Phys.
- Sheaves of maximal intersection and multiplicities of stable log maps, joint with J. Choi, S. Katz and N. Takahashi, Selecta Math. (N.S.), vol. 27 (2021), no. 4.
- Log BPS numbers of log Calabi-Yau surfaces, joint with J. Choi, S. Katz and N. Takahashi, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., vol 374 (2021), 687-732.
- Local BPS Invariants: Enumerative Aspects and Wall-Crossing, joint with J. Choi, S. Katz and N. Takahashi, Int. Math. Res. Not., vol. 2020, no. 17, 5450–5475.
- Local Gromov-Witten Invariants are Log Invariants, joint with T. Graber and H. Ruddat, Adv. Math., vol. 350 (2019), 860-876.
- Logarithmic Enumerative Geometry and Mirror Symmetry, joint with D. Abramovich and H. Ruddat, Oberwolfach Rep., vol. 16 (2019), no. 2, 1639-1695.
- A constructive approach to a conjecture by Voskresenskii, joint with M. Florence, Selecta Math. (N.S.), vol. 23 (2017), no. 4, 2899-2906.
- On a conjecture by N. Takahashi on log mirror symmetry for the projective plane, Adv. Stud. Pure Math., vol. 83, 2019, Primitive forms and related subjects – Kavli IPMU 2014.
- Local and relative BPS state counts for del Pezzo surfaces, Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., vol. 93, 2016, String-Math 2014.
- Enumerative aspects of the Gross-Siebert program, joint with P. Overholser and H. Ruddat, Calabi-Yau Varieties: Arithmetic, Geometry and Physics, Fields Inst. Monogr., vol. 34, 2015.
- Introduction to Donaldson-Thomas and stable pair invariants, Calabi-Yau Varieties: Arithmetic, Geometry and Physics, Fields Inst. Monogr., vol. 34, 2015.
- Integrality of relative BPS state counts of toric del Pezzo surfaces, joint with T. Wong and G. Zaimi, Commun. Number Theory Phys., vol. 7 (2013), no. 4, 2013., 671-687.
My name in Korean 미셸 and in Chinese characters 魅志江流 or 米歇尔.
Some lectures on the Gross-Siebert program and other bits of maths.
And one of my favorite pieces of music.